The hopper screw pump is a new type of conveying equipment. Its working principle is to use the rotation of the screw to extract materials from the hopper and transport them to downstream equipment or containers. It is specially used to convey high viscosity, easy to agglomerate and easy to solidify media.
The hopper-type screw pump is mainly composed of a screw, a hopper, a transmission mechanism, a motor and other parts. Among them, the screw is the core component of the hopper-type screw pump. The combination of the screw and the hopper can realize the transportation of materials. The transmission mechanism transmits the power of the motor to the screw, allowing the screw to rotate.
The hopper-type screw pump uses the principle of screw rotation to extract materials from the hopper and transport them to downstream equipment or containers. When the motor starts, the power is transmitted to the screw through the transmission mechanism, and the screw starts to rotate. During the rotation, due to the helical shape of the screw, the material will be driven by the screw to be continuously extracted from the hopper. At the same time, under the action of the rotation of the screw, the material is transported along the helix of the screw. Since the transportation process of the hopper screw pump is realized by the screw driving the material, it can transport a variety of materials such as viscosity, granules, fibres, etc., and has a wide range of application prospects.
1) Wide scope of application:
G-type hopper screw pump is suitable for transporting media of various viscosities, from low viscosity to high viscosity.
2) Large conveying flow rate:
This pump has a large conveying flow rate and can meet the needs of conveying a large amount of media.
3) Strong stability:
The G-type hopper screw pump has stable delivery flow and pressure, which can ensure continuous and stable delivery of media.
4) Compact structure:
The G-type hopper screw pump has a compact structure, a small footprint, and is easy to install and maintain.
Hopper-type screw pumps are widely used in various industries, especially in food, medicine, chemical industry, building materials and other industries.
1) Food industry: It can be used to transport slurry, paste, and semi-fluid food, such as sauces, jams, soy sauce, pasta sauces, etc.
2) Pharmaceutical industry: It can be used to transport pharmaceutical raw materials, oral liquids, injections, pills and other pharmaceutical products.
3) Chemical industry: It can be used to transport various chemical raw materials, such as dyes, coatings, pigments, resins, etc.
4) Building materials industry: It can be used to transport cement, lime, gypsum, etc.
Maintenance of hopper screw pump
1) Regular inspection of the hopper screw pump:
Before using the pump, the status of each component should be checked regularly to ensure the normal operation of the pump.
2) Clean the pump body:
After using the pump, the pump body should be cleaned in time to prevent medium residue.
3) Replace lubricating oil:
When using the G-type hopper screw pump, the lubricating oil should be replaced regularly to ensure the lubrication performance of the pump.
4) Check the seal:
When using the pump, you should check the status of the seal to ensure good sealing performance.
5) Usage issues
(1) Pump clogging: When transporting high-viscosity, easy-to-caking media, the G-type hopper screw pump may be clogged. At this time, you can use the method of cleaning the pump body.
(2) Pump leakage: When using the G-type hopper screw pump, pump leakage sometimes occurs. At this time, you can check the status of the seal and replace it to ensure sealing performance.
(3) The pump makes loud noise: When using the G-type hopper screw pump, excessive noise sometimes occurs. At this time, you can check the status of the pump body and various components, and replace seriously worn components to reduce the noise of the pump.