1. What is the balance of the pump? How many types of pump balancing?
1) The work of eliminating the unbalance of rotating parts or components is called balancing;
2) Balance can be divided into static balance and dynamic balance.
2. What is the static balance?
On some special tooling, the front position of the unbalanced rotating part can be measured without rotation, and at the same time, the position and size of the balancing force should be determined. This method of finding balance is called static balance.
3. What is the dynamic balance?
When the parts are rotated through the parts, not only the centrifugal force generated by the partial weight, but also the balance of the moment of the couple formed by the centrifugal force is called dynamic balance. Dynamic balancing is generally used for parts with high speed, large diameter, and particularly strict working precision requirements, and accurate dynamic balancing must be done.
4. In production practice, what is the basis for finding the balance of the rotor?
Depending on the number of revolutions and structures, static balancing or dynamic balancing can be used. The static balance of the rotating body can be solved by the static balance method. Static balance can only balance the imbalance of the rotating center of gravity (that is, eliminate the moment), but cannot eliminate the unbalanced couple. Therefore, static balance is generally only suitable for disc-shaped rotating bodies with relatively small diameters. For rotating bodies with relatively large diameters, dynamic balance problems are often more common and prominent, so dynamic balance processing is required.
5. When doing static balancing of rotating parts, how to measure the biased orientation of the parts being balanced?
First, let the part be balanced and roll freely on the balance tooling several times. If the last rotation is clockwise, the center of gravity of the part must be on the right side of the vertical center line (due to frictional resistance). At this time, it is at the lowest point of the part. Make a mark with white chalk, and then let the part roll freely. The last roll is completed in the counterclockwise direction, and the center of gravity of the balanced part must be on the left side of the vertical center line. Also, make a mark with white chalk, then twice The center of gravity of the record is the orientation.
6. How to determine the size of the balance weight when doing the static balance of the rotating parts?
Firstly, turn the biased orientation of the part to the horizontal position, and add an appropriate weight at the largest circle at the opposite symmetrical position. This should be taken into consideration when choosing the appropriate weight, whether it can be counterweighted and reduced in the future, and after the appropriate weight is added, it will still maintain a horizontal position or slightly swing, and then reverse the part 180 degrees to make it Keep the horizontal position, repeat several times after the appropriate weight is determined to remain unchanged, take off the appropriate weight and weigh it, which determines the gravity of the balance weight.
7. What are the types of mechanical rotor imbalance?
Static imbalance, dynamic imbalance, and mixed imbalance.
8. What are the reasons for the imbalance of the rotor?
1) Manufacturing errors: uneven material density, misalignment, out-of-roundness, uneven heat treatment;
2) Incorrect assembly: the center line of the assembly part is not coaxial with the axis;
3) The rotor is deformed: the wear is uneven, and the shaft is deformed under operation and temperature.
9. What is a dynamic unbalanced rotor?
There are rotors that are equal in size and opposite in direction, and whose unbalanced particles are integrated into two couples that are not in a straight line.