Multistage vertical centrifugal pumps use standard vertical motors and quick-install mechanical seals for easy replacement. Flow parts are made of cast iron and stainless steel. Applicable to mildly corrosive media. It has the characteristics of high efficiency and energy saving, reliable quality, and a wide range of use.
Working principle of multistage vertical centrifugal pump
The seal of the multistage vertical centrifugal pump is a mechanical seal, which is cooled and lubricated by the pressure water in the balance chamber. The water inlet section, middle section and water outlet section of the parts are fastened by tie rods. When the impeller on the motor drive shaft of the multistage centrifugal pump rotates at high speed, the liquid filled in the impeller is under the action of centrifugal force. From the center of the impeller along the flow channel between the blades to the surrounding of the impeller, due to the action of the blades, the liquid increases the pressure and speed at the same time and is guided to the impeller of the next stage through the flow channel of the guide casing.
The principle makes it flow through all impellers and guide shells in turn, which further increases the pressure energy of the liquid. After gradually stacking each impeller, a certain head is obtained.
The multistage vertical centrifugal pump is composed of the rotor part of the pump body and the motor. The rotor part is composed of a pump shaft, impeller, shaft sleeve, impeller stop sleeve, etc.
A vertical multistage centrifugal pump is a centrifugal pump with a compact overall structure, small volume, lightweight, low noise, remarkable energy-saving effect, and convenient maintenance. With a standard vertical motor and quick-fit mechanical seal, replacement is very convenient. The overflow part of the pump is made of stainless steel (304\316), which is suitable for mildly corrosive media.
- The vertical type adopts an excellent hydraulic model and advanced manufacturing technology, which greatly improves the performance and service life of the pump.
- Since the shaft seal adopts the mechanical seal made of hard alloy and fluorine rubber, the reliability of the pump operation and the temperature of the conveying medium can be improved.
- The overflow part of the pump is made of stainless steel plate by stamping and welding, which makes the pump suitable for mildly corrosive media.
- The overall structure is compact, the volume is small, the weight is light, the noise is low, the energy-saving effect is remarkable, and the maintenance is convenient.
- The water inlet and water outlet of the pump are located on the same horizontal line of the pump base, which can be directly used in the pipeline.
- Using a standard motor, users can easily equip the motor according to their needs.
- It can be equipped with an intelligent protector according to user needs, which can effectively protect the pump from dry running, phase loss, overload, etc.
- Water supply: water plant filtration and transportation, water plant divisional water supply, supervisory pressurization, and high-rise building pressurization.
- Industrial pressurization: process water system, cleaning system, high-pressure flushing system, fire fighting system.
- Industrial liquid transportation: cooling and air conditioning systems, boiler feed water and condensing systems, machine tool matching, acid and alkaline media transportation.
- Water treatment: ultrafiltration system, reverse osmosis system, distillation system, separator, and swimming pool water treatment system.
- Irrigation: farmland irrigation, sprinkler irrigation, drip irrigation  .
- Thin, clean, non-flammable, and explosive media without solid particles or fibers.
- Such as mineral water, softened water, pure water, clear oil, and other light chemical media.
- The main material of the pump is stainless steel, which can be used to pump mildly corrosive media.