The full name of polyurethane is polyurethane, which is a kind of polymer compound. Polyurethane elastomer is a new polymer synthetic material between rubber and plastic. It has both the high strength of plastic and the high elasticity of rubber. It has wear resistance, oil resistance, acid and alkali resistance, aging resistance, ozone resistance, Low-temperature resistance, tear resistance, impact resistance, high elasticity, strong vibration absorption, large load support capacity, and other properties.
In order to meet the needs of different working conditions, and aim at the characteristics of polyurethane, which has the advantages of high wear resistance, tear resistance, cut resistance, oil resistance, and high load-bearing capacity compared with rubber, on the basis of rubber wet parts, the corresponding A variety of polyurethane materials for slurry pump flow parts have been developed.
The application of polyurethane on the flow parts of the slurry pump has the following characteristics:
1. The hardness range is wide, and it still has good rubber elasticity and elongation under high hardness.
2. Excellent wear resistance, generally in the range of 0.03-0.20 (mm3)/m, about 3-5 times that of natural rubber.
3. High fatigue strength. Fatigue strength is an index to measure the repeated deformation of a material, and polyurethane material is recognized as an elastomer material with high fatigue strength.
4. Good oil resistance. Polyurethane elastomer is a kind of strong polar polymer compound, which has a low affinity with non-polar mineral oil and is hardly eroded in fuel oil and mechanical oil.
5. High strength, tear strength, and bearing capacity are much higher than general-purpose rubber under rubber hardness, and their impact strength and bending strength are much higher than plastic under high hardness.