Positive displacement screw pump can be divided into single screw pumps, twin screw pumps, triple screw pumps, etc. This article expounds the differences between their structure, characteristics, performance parameters, and application occasions, as well as their respective advantages and disadvantages.
Twin screw pump has best comprehensive performance among the
|1||Wide range of conveying viscosity|
|2||Frequency conversion control-Energy saving|
|3||Low noise and long life|
|4||Suitable for high temperature, corrosion, abrasion|
|5||For both lubricating and non-lubricating media|
1. Water supply plants, sewage plants, feeding of plate and frame filter presses, and addition of chemical agents, such as flocculant, lime milk, and other chemical solutions.
2. Shipbuilding: lubricating oil pump, fuel oil transfer pump, cargo oil pump. The ship transports fuel oil, sweeps warehouses, removes floating oil at sea, discharges sewage and dirty oil to shore, and loads and unloads various materials.
3. Extraction and transportation of crude oil, heavy oil, oil, gas, sand, and other mixtures in onshore and offshore oil fields. Especially successful in extracting the mixture of crude oil and water deep underground, and the mixture of coal gas and water in the coalfield. The screw pump injects polymer into the formation to increase oilfield recovery.
4. Food industry: conveying food raw materials, dairy materials, carbonated beverages and seasonings, straw thick starch, cooking oil, honey, fruit pulp, fruit juice, cream, surimi, minced meat, fermented viscous liquid, concentrated distiller’s grains, grain product residue, various recommended sauces, pulp and mucus containing lumpy solids, etc.
5. Spraying and conveying of cement mortar, lime mortar, paint, and other pastes. The transportation of slurry, porcelain oil, and refractory clay suspension in the production of ceramic industry.
6. Transportation of various suspensions, emulsions, polymers, dyes, organic materials, inorganic materials, grease, various colloids, synthetic fibers, viscose, and nylon powder.
7. Pharmaceuticals: delivery of syrups, health products, and pharmaceuticals.
8. Papermaking: conveying pulp, adhesives, auxiliaries, etc.
9. Oil depot terminal: unloading oil pump, loading pump.
10. Thermal power plant: heavy oil fuel oil pump.
11. Hydropower plant: lubricating oil pump.
12. Gas filling station: LPG tanker loading and unloading, tank dumping, etc.
13. Metallurgy: lubrication pump, fuel injection pump, water-glycol and other delivery pumps.
Tell Us Your Requirements
Ask Us Anything Anytime