Y83 series metal hydraulic baler is capable of extruding various metal leftover materials, steel paring, waste copper, aluminum, copper, stainless steel and scraped car materials into qualified charging, such as square column, cylinder, octagon body, and other sharps, in a bid to reduce transportation & refining costs, and increase transportation speed. Such baler is mainly used in steel plants, the reclamation & processing industry, and the nonferrous &ferrous metal refining industry.
1. All models are hydraulically driven, and manual or PLC automatic control operation can be selected.
2. There are different ways of discharging, such as turning the bag, pushing the bag (side push and forward push) or manually picking up the bag (carrying the bag).
3. No foot screws are required for installation, and the diesel engine can be used as power in places without a power supply.
4. There are ten grades of extrusion force from 63 tons to 400 tons, and production efficiency from 4 tons per shift to 40 tons per shift for users to choose from.
5. The size of the compression chamber and the shape and size of the block can be customized according to user requirements.
Get a Quote
available from 8:30 – 17:30
Building 8, Yintian South Park, Yida Chuntian,
Ganjingzi District, Dalian 116000, China