The twin screw pump is an externally meshed screw pump, which uses two screws that mesh with each other and do not touch each other to pump liquid.
Stable conveying pressure and constant flow rate. No pulsation or stirring medium, continuous and smooth supply.
Low noise and long life
Low vibration, no direct mechanical wear, low noise and long service life.
Excellent self-priming performance. Even if the conveyed medium has a high viscosity.
Convey extremely high-viscosity chemical materials and transport medium in high temperature, corrosion, etc.
The screw pump is by far one of the most ideal conveying pumps for conveying high viscosity, gas-liquid mixed, and liquefied medium.
In a word, Our twin screw pump can efficiently transport a variety of high and low viscosity mediums, especially the medium that do not allow stirring and the media that are easy to vaporize.
It can be used for transporting crude oil, oil and gas mixed transportation, LPG filling, polymer, heavy oil, asphalt, fuel oil, grease, lubricating oil, petroleum additives, gasoline, kerosene, diesel oil, various resins, etc.
Typical Pump display
1. Old oil fields with low wellhead back pressure.
2. Exploitation of oil fields in fringe and desert hinterland.
3. Directly transport oil, gas and water.
4. For remote area oil well or the crude oil is viscous.
1. Refinery: It is used to transport various heating oil, asphalt oil, tar, latex, asphalt, and for loading and unloading of various high-temperature oil products such as oil tankers and oil pools.
2.Coking plant: transporting high temperature coal tar.
UUsed in urban liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) filling stations as ground suction pumps to supply LPG to gas dispensers; it can also be used in residential gas supply and other places where LPG needs to be pumped from underground tanks.
We pay much attention to the spirit of the contract, and we can unconditionally solve any quality problems with the pumps sold.
GET IN TOUCH
Ask Us Anything Anytime