The rotary pump sucks and discharges the liquid by the rotation of one or more rotors in the pump, also known as the rotor pump. There are many forms of rotary pumps, but their operating principles are all similar. Gear pumps and screw pumps are commonly used in chemical plants
- The conveying flow can be controlled more accurately; the centrifugal pump flow cannot be controlled, and the increase in resistance will lead to a decrease in the flow.
- The conveyed material is stable, without destructive effect, and the rotation speed is low; the centrifugal pump has a high rotation speed, which produces impact force, bubbles, etc., as well as fragmentation.
- It can transport high viscosity materials.
- The pressure head is high, suitable for quantitative conveying with long torque and high resistance.
- The structure is simple and easy to fold and wash. 3. Disadvantages: complex production, high precision, and high cost. 4. Materials: beverages (condensed milk, syrup, chocolate), fruit concentrates (ketchup, jam), pastes (minced meat, oil).