Stainless steel rotor pump is also known as a food hygiene pump, three-leaf pump, rotary flap pump, etc. Relying on two synchronous and reverse-rotating rotors (the number of teeth is 2-4), suction (vacuum) is generated at the inlet during the rotation process, so as to suck in the material to be conveyed. The stainless steel rotor pump is the rotor pump whose overflow part is made of stainless steel.
The structure of the rotor pump: the overall assembly of the coupling can make the volume smaller (the length can be shortened by 100-250mm), reduce the floor area, compact structure, outsourced stainless steel, mirror polished, beautiful appearance, high grade, avoid the original plastering Peeling of paint.
Performance optimization: The coupling is integrally assembled to reduce the power consumption, noise, and wear and tear of the elastic coupling and improve the work efficiency, resulting in the highest efficiency, minimum internal sliding, and longer service life.
Scope of application
- Food and beverage: dairy, latex, chocolate, syrup, cheese, wort, beer, soft drinks
- Fruit concentrates: puddings, jams, jellies, ketchup
- Paste products: fats and oils, etc.
- Cosmetics: creams, detergents, hair gels, perfume oils, etc.
- Drugs: extracts, emulsions, pills, etc.
- Chemical industry: dyes, fats, solvents, resins, and polymers
Compared with centrifugal pump (milk pump): centrifugal pump has been widely used due to its simple structure and low cost. Compared with the rotor pump, it mainly has the following differences: Chemical pump Sanitary pump
(1) The rotor pump is a positive displacement pump, and the conveying flow can be controlled more accurately and can also be easily made into a variable pump. The output flow of the centrifugal pump is uncontrollable and decreases with the increase of resistance; the rotor pump has a strong self-priming ability, and the centrifugal pump must be filled with liquid before running.
(2) The rotational speed of the rotor pump is very low, generally between 200rmp and 600rmp, and the conveyed material is output smoothly and its composition will not be damaged. The rotating speed of the centrifugal pump is very high, and the conveyed material is subjected to strong impact and centrifugal force, so the centrifugal pump often produces the phenomenon of different material components when conveying the mixture, which reduces the quality of the finished product. The universal conveying pump is the best choice to solve this problem, so it is especially suitable for conveying mixed materials and even materials containing solid particles.
(3) The rotor pump can be used to transport substances with high viscosity, so it is also called a colloid pump. The centrifugal pump does not have this feature.
(4) The rotor pump can be easily made into varieties with higher output pressure, such as 150kgf/cm2, which is suitable for long-distance or high-resistance quantitative transportation.
(5) The production of the rotor pump is more complicated and precise, and the cost is high, which is also the biggest difference between it and the centrifugal pump.