1. What is the purpose of pump maintenance? What are the requirements?
Through the maintenance of the machine pump, the problems existing after the long-term operation are eliminated.
Requirements are as follows:
1) Eliminate and adjust the larger gaps in the pump due to wear and corrosion;
2) Eliminate dirt, dirt, and rust in the pump;
3) Repair or replace unqualified or defective parts;
4) The rotor balance test is qualified;
5) Check the coaxiality of the pump and the driver and meet the standards;
6) The test run is qualified, the data is complete, and the process production requirements are met.
2. What are the standards for measuring and reviewing the ovality and taper of the journal?
The ellipticity and taper of the sliding bearing shaft diameter should meet the technical requirements, generally not greater than one-thousandth of the diameter. The ellipticity and taper of the shaft diameter of the rolling bearing are not greater than 0.05mm.
3. What are the four basic requirements for equipment maintenance?
Tidy, clean, lubricated, safe
4. What is the interchangeability of parts? What is the main function?
1) Parts can be exchanged and used with each other, and can meet the various index requirements of the original parts, which is called the interchangeability of parts.
2) It mainly plays the role of facilitating maintenance, reducing maintenance time, and improving equipment utilization and working efficiency.
5. What are dynamic coordination and static coordination? What is the obvious difference between them?
1) Dynamic fit: the actual size of the hole is larger than the actual size of the pump;
2) Static fit: The actual size of the shaft is larger than the actual size of the hole;
3) Obvious difference: In dynamic fit, the shaft can move relative to the hole; in static fit: the shaft and the hole do not move relative to each other.
6. Why is it necessary to crank the spare equipment regularly? What should be paid attention to when turning the car?
1) Regular cranking of spare equipment, one is to check whether the equipment is flexible in operation and whether there is any jamming phenomenon; the other is to prevent bending and deformation of bearings, etc., and really play a backup role.
2) Attention should be paid when cranking: first, the stop position of the rotor after cranking is at an angle of 180 degrees to the original position; second, oil should be supplied to the oil-lubricated pump before cranking to prevent damage to the bearing.
7. What is the function of the oil block? How to measure and adjust the oil clearance?
1) The function of the oil shield is to prevent the bearing lubricating oil from flowing out of the bearing along the journal. There are two installation positions of the oil shield: one is on the bearing seat, and the other is on the bearing bush.
2) The oil retainer clearance can be measured with a ruler when the oil retainer is disassembled or assembled. For the oil retaining clearance of the bearing bush, it can be appropriately relaxed, and the oil retaining clearance on the face of the bearing seat is relatively strict. Generally, the lower part is 0.05-0.10mm, the two sides are 0.10-0.20mm, and the upper part is 0.20-0.25mm.
8. What is the harm to the pump if the current exceeds the rated current?
The rated current is the current that the motor normally does work under the condition of rated voltage and rated power. If the rated current exceeds the rated current, the motor is prone to overheat, and the relay protection device operates to stop the pump. If the relay protection device does not operate or does not operate properly, it is easy to Burn the motor and damage the pump.
9. What are the main contents of the pump inspection?
1) Check whether the indication values of the pressure gauge and ammeter are in the specified area and remain stable;
2) Check whether the running sound is normal and whether there is any noise;
3) Whether the temperature of bearings, motors, etc. is normal (not exceeding 60 degrees);
4) Check whether the cooling water is unblocked, whether the packing pump and mechanical seal leak, if the leakage is within the allowable range;
5) Check whether the connection parts are tight and whether the anchor bolts are loose;
6) Check whether the lubrication is good and whether the oil level is normal;
10. What is the function of pump inlet and outlet valves?
1) The pump inlet valve is a part that isolates or cuts off the slurry pump from the system during maintenance, and it cannot be used to adjust the flow rate and should be fully opened;
2) The outlet valve is a component that isolates and cuts off the pump from the system when it is adjusted for flow and when it is opened or shut down for maintenance.
11. How to measure pump shaft bending?
After the shaft is bent, it will cause an imbalance of the rotor and the wear of the dynamic and static parts. Put the small bearing on the V-shaped iron, and the large bearing on the roller bracket. , the stem points to the center of the shaft and then rotate the pump shaft slowly. If there is any bending, the micrometer has a maximum and minimum reading for each revolution. The difference between the two readings indicates the maximum radial runout of the shaft bending, also known as sway. The bending degree of the shaft is one-half of the shaking degree. Generally, the radial runout of the shaft is not more than 0.05mm in the middle and more than 0.02mm at both ends.